You can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing personal information about yourself. However, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information as set forth in this policy. We may collect and store the following personal information.
- Email address, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- Transaction information based on your activities on the site such as buying content;
- Shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item; and
- Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content, advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics, page views, traffic to and from the site, ad data, IP address and web log information.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, you do agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, collect payment, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially unlawful activities;
- Customize, measure, and improve our services, content and advertisement;
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporation family, target marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your interests; and
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We may also disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You should also be aware that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private information that is disclosed by you. Therefore, although reasonable efforts will be made to protect your privacy, we do not promise, nor should you expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.